Our minimum order is 36 pieces per design. Some specialty prints require a higher minimum
- Fill out a quote request form
- Check out our Pricing page
- Call us at 503.451.0001
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with you questions or requests
Our standard print size for t-shirts is 15″ wide x 20″ tall.
Typically we use 100% cotton standard t-shirts from major brands such as AlStyle, Anvil, and Gildan. We also offer premium fashion fit t-shirts from many current manufacturers including American Apparel, Bella & Alternative Apparel at an additional charge. We are happy to look into other brands/styles as well and get back to you with a custom price quote.
Can I mix and match garments to meet the minimum order requirement (e.g. tanks, sweatshirts, and t-shirts)?
Garments sizes, colors and styles may be mixed as long as the art size stays the same. Fees may be incurred if an ink color change is required.
Standard turnaround is 10-12 business days* plus shipping time (for non-local orders) .
This time period begins when we have received the following info:
- Final Approved Artwork
- Confirmed Order Details (See: How do I place an order?)
- Payment- Payment in full is required to begin your order
*Actions that may delay your order or not qualify for the regular 10-12 business day turnaround time:
- Special ordered goods
- Items that may be on backorder We will let you know if this is the case.
**Rush orders- are sometimes available depending on current workload and may incur an additional fee.
Unfortunately in screen printing there are some things we can’t control (defective garments, the occasional misprint, screens popping, etc. As a result we ask that you allow for up to a 5% shortage on your order. Generally it’s not that much and often people get extras! (whoo hoo!) However it’s never a bad idea to order extras.
To place an order with Ink Brigade. Follow these steps:
Fill out a get a quote form and include your print ready art or…
- Send your print ready artwork to email@example.com. Once received, we will proof the art to make sure that it is print ready. For information on submitting artwork please go to our Art Preparation/Print Specs page.
- Send your complete order info to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the information that we need:
- Company Name/Band Name
- Design Name – Quantity (minimum order is 36 pieces)
- Breakdown of Sizes – Garment Style (ex: Standard T-Shirt, Fashion T-Shirt, Zip-Up Hood, etc)
- Garment color
- Number of colors in design (if printing on dark shirts See: What is an underbase?)
- Payment type (we accept cash, credit cards, or paypal)
- Shipping or Pick-Up
- Shipping address / phone number
- Email address for tracking info
Payment is accepted online with your Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or Discover. We can also accept Cash, Money Orders, Cashiers Checks, Checks (We require these to clear before your turnaround time starts), PayPal or a Visa/MasterCard over the phone. Our PayPal address is email@example.com
Yes. We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship and integrity. If you are unhappy with your order for any reason please contact the customer service department within 7 days of receiving your order at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee against garment shrinkage. Returns may be subject to sellers discretion.
When printing on dark shirts we usually need to put down a layer of white ink under the colors in order to make the the colors stand out, this is called an “underbase”. This “underbase” will count as an additional print color in your design, even if there is visually no white in your design.
Some people think it’s Angela, some people think it’s Tony. It’s actually this gal. Jennifer.